search web

Custom Search

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My little Gossip Girl





It’s the one where Blake Lively from Gossip Girl and America Ferrera from Ugly Betty are interviewed for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantalones 2.
So America and Blake are sitting there talking about the movie when all of a sudden Blake is asked about Gossip Girl and continues to talk about it as America is just showing a disgusted face. I swear America was about to punch Blake in the face.
It’s def. an LOL moment. There I was, hating on Blake Lively for being an inconsiderate bitch. At that moment I hated Gossip Girl. I wanted to talk shit about it. But I’ve never seen any of the episodes…that created a problem. So last night, I embarked on a Gossip Girl quest to find out why this show is so hot. Hours and hours of footage streamed across my computer screen. When it was all done I thought:
What the f*** am I thinking watching this bullshit? Like oh my God. That was awful. Is that seriously the shit kids watch these days? I thought The Hills was bad…this was just disgusting. All the characters whore up in one way or another.
Everyone is faker than Pam Anderson’s tits. How can people love this show or empathize with these characters? They’re just representations of jealousy, greed, and revenge. Why would anyone want to be associated with these disgusting little bitches?
Shit I tell you, just shit

search here

Custom Search