search web

Custom Search

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Nick and Selena: Puppy Love


Nick and Selena: Puppy Love

Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez are so silly.
They should just come out with their relationship. Everyone’s rooting for them, except skanky ass Miley Cyrus. She’s probably going to write a song or post a youtube video of how much she hates life or something. What a effing weirdo. Well here’s the evidence of the relationship between Selena and Nick:
Selena Gomez on Twist magazine:
“I had dinner on the beach with a crush and there were lights on the palm trees! Then, went walking on the beach, and after that we slow danced. Wait, it gets better. While we were slow dancing…my crush and I had our first kiss! And after it, I leaned back and I said, ‘You cheated.’ And he said, ‘Why’ and I said, ‘I don’t kiss on the first date.’ Then he said, ‘Well, I never really play by the rules.’ I was waiting for a a director to say, ‘Cut’ I was like, ‘Are we shooting this right now?”
Nick told Girl’s Life magazine:
“On one date, the girl said to me, ‘I don’t kiss on the first date.’ So I said, ‘I don’t follow the rules.’” The brothers high-five to that one. “Ooooh! It was so good!”
Aw. Well, they probably didn’t realize they’d use the same story. Good luck to the both of them! And DOWN WITH MILEY CYRUS!

search here

Custom Search