search web

Custom Search

Friday, August 8, 2008

Miley’s still stuck on Nick’s…personality


Miley’s still stuck on Nick’s…personalityAugust 8th, 2008 by Celebrity Gossip Blog

Wtf kind of cover is that?
Miley Cyrus blabbed to Seventeen Magazine about her relationship with Nick Jonas. Okay kiddo- we know you screwed him, we know he left you and yet we STILL have no sympathy for you. So why try?
“We became boyfriend and girlfriend the day we met. He was on a quest to meet me, and he was like, ‘I think you’re beautiful and I really like you.’ And I was like, ‘Oh, my gosh, I like you so much.’”
I doubt that’s how it happened. What type of bullshit is that? Nick Jonas probably didn’t try to search for you like you were treasure. He probably felt sorry for your chipmunk self. I bet Miley’s Dad paid Nick to date her.
“Nick and I loved each other. We still do, but we were in love with each other. For two years he was basically my 24/7. But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn’t fun.”
Nick didn’t love you. You were just a stepping stone for the Jonas Brother’s to reach to fame. Weren’t you 13? What the f*** do you know about love?
On breaking up-
“At first I bawled for a month straight. I was so sad. I just went into this weird funk. And I dyed my hair black. When we were dating, Nick wanted me to get highlights – and so I did that, and I got myself looking great. And then, on the day we broke up, I was like, I want to make my hair black now – I don’t want to look pretty; I want to look hard-core. I was rebelling against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, I’ve got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am.”
You dyed your hair black because you wanted to be like Selena ,you whore. And then you realized- you looked like a walking corpse. So here’s some advice from me to Miley. Get over yourself and stop thinking about Nick. He’s def. not thinking about your ass at the end of the day.
He’s tappin’ Selena’s!
By the way Seventeen Magazine, it seems like these days you’re putting whores on the cover. I thought your magazine was there to help young girls make good decisions. Miley Cyrus has made numerous choices that have left her fans unhappy. Next time, it would be wise to pick out a girl who could be looked up to rather than frowned upon

search here

Custom Search