search web

Custom Search

Friday, August 8, 2008

Official: The Hills is Fake



I was always under the impression that The Hills was a bunch of bull shit.
Audrina Patridge’s official website only confirms the obvious. Check this out from her website:
Living a stone’s throw away from the MTV production of “The Hills”, Audrina was spotted sunbathing by the pool and asked by a producer if she would like to join the cast. She happily accepted her role as the dear friend of Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag in what was sure to be the beginning of her enticing career.
Ahh, I love the truth. I wonder if Lauren is crying or some shit. That girl must be crying, since she follows the script like it’s her effing life. I wish MTV was a little more honest with their shows.
I think that The Hills needs more violence though. That would shoot up the ratings. Maybe Heidi and Lauren will have a fighting scene after they shoot angry glances at each other.

search here

Custom Search